Clients seek out HSC Project Managers because of our proven delivery methodology and track record for achieving project objectives.
Homeland Security Consultants (HSC) has demonstrated experience managing complex, mission critical national pro¬grams with on-time and on-budget results. Our sound management practices support mature programs and are flexible to facil¬itate the growth and change associated with introducing innovative solutions to meet evolving customer needs. We have a proven history of overcoming unforeseen challenges without jeopardizing our ability to meet customer require¬ments. The nature of our business requires management flexibility and rapid adjustment of workflow plans and schedules to align with changes. Our experienced technical team manages program requirements through clearly defined roles, responsibilities, and lines of authority.
Clients seek out HSC Project Managers because of our proven delivery methodology and track record for achieving project objectives. We provide the expertise to define clear and attainable project requirements, develop comprehensive project plans, and procure talented resources to achieve success.
HSC provides the needed attention to detail to manage the cost of the project while preserving the quality that HSC is known to deliver. HSC project managers have served at program and project levels for the DoD and DHS. HSC has performed the following key tasks:
Established program wide Earned Value Management (EVM) processes and standards.
Developed program wide Contract Performance Reports (CPRs), which report on cost and schedule performance on a monthly basis.
Experience <link displayed on side menu, new page>
HSC have a combined 60 man years of experience in program management and task management in the domain of software and infrastructure security and defense. We have done this for some of the largest companies and infrastructures on the net. HSC personnel have provided support to:
- DISA Enterprise Wide Systems Engineering (EWSE) Division through subcontracts with TASC, Northrop Grumman, Netconn and General Dynamics as well as specific experience in NCES, NECC, and EWSE
- Net Enabled Command Capability (NECC) through subcontract with STA
- Oversight of the architecture of a large Internet based authentication service (Microsoft liveID / .NET Passport, Windows Azure Rights Management Oneline Service)
- Management of the development and operations of the GVAS (Global Validation Authority Service) at ValiCert Inc. as well as the deployment of the service at key customer facilities including, the DoD
- DHS Cyber Security initiatives for United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology (US-VISIT)